Freitag, 3. Juni 2016

2/4: Senior Pictures

Also a couple weeks ago I had senior pictures - a tradition in America. There a senior (a student that is graduating) is taking a photoshoot with a professional photographer with multiple changes of locations and outfits.
I had mine with my best friend Madi and we had a blast even though it wasn't that warm that day (welcome to Michigan... :D)
So here you can see some results and I will add some more later...


My best friend Madi

Car selfie


Travel themed
Fun fact: that globe was pretty old already and still had two Germanys and the Soviet Union on it


In front of my high school #goOilers

in my Prom dress






Plus: that weekend was Shepherd Maple Syrup Festival which meant pancakes - all you can eat haha - and a fair. It was a lot of fun and the weather was awesome - yes it can change really quick up here :D




Hot Dogs at a yard sale 


My best friend and I

All you can eat pancakes and sausage 
Only in 'Murica: win a gun at a lottery :D



Stay tuned you are halfway done haha
Next is our trip to Memphis three weeks ago!

XOXO Alina 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen