Mittwoch, 11. November 2015

Pow Wow and I get a balloooooooon :D

Hey my friends,
on Friday we went to a typical Indian Pow Wow. It was super interesting and we saw some traditional dances, ate really good tacos (super spicyyyyy :D) and learned a lot about the Indian culture...

















Well and then on Saturday me and my mom went to downtown Detroit for our 'balloon workshop'. Why?
Well, there's a huge Thanksgiving Parade that is aired all over north and central America and there are not only floats but also balloons.... Giant balloons which need 20-25 people to carry it... And me and my mom are two of these people :D

So we learned how to deal with these balloons and then went into the fitting rooms to get our costumes (the motto of the balloon we'll handle...)
And got a private tour through the studios of the parade. :D


Well guys, just watch the pictures :D 




























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen