Sonntag, 1. November 2015

I met Jesus or Halloween 2k15

Hey guys, 
I haven't posted in a while and I'm really sorry but I actually have noooo time :D 
So let's sum up the last two and a half weeks :)

We had our last swim meet which was actually really sad because it was an amazing season with an amazing team :)




And then of course we had Halloween! 
My friends you can't imagine how hard it is to pick only ONE costume... Well, I planned to be Kermit the frog and my sister was supposed to be Miss Piggie. But actually I ended up as Tinkerbell and had a super funny time with my friends at church. (Yes our youth group had their own Halloween Party on Wednesday)


Here's a collage so I don't have to post a dozen of pictures :D (please take a closer look at my dad's ice hockey jersey ;D)

Oh and of course we had really good food :D 


(You see my portrait on the orange? Well I think I'm really good at art ;D)


But these pictures were only from Wednesday... So I was looking forward to Saturday the 31st. Our swim team had a spaghetti dinner on Friday night and after this I stayed at my friends house and the next day we drove to a pumpkin patch. And we dressed up... Just sayin' but we were the cutest scarecrows in the corn maze :D





When I came home my siblings dressed up and we finally went trick or treating (no   I'm not too old for this... ;) )


As you can see I'm still a scarecrow and my siblings are Luigi, Mario and Princess Peach. And they look adorable! *-*

Well the lovely fall weather made it a very cold and wet trick or treating so after an hour I left to go to a friends party and I had so much fun! 
Aaaaand for those who were wondering about the title... I met Jesus! 


This costume was just amazing and while we were playing Mafia (like werewolf) Jesus died... But who cares he's coming back in three days ;D (ok maybe that's only funny if you played this game) 

To end this post... I had an amazing Halloween and I can say that I found friends! 



And today we had pajama day at church. So we literally just rolled out of the bed and went to church :D 

See you soon guys 

XOXO
Alina 

P.S. You know you live in Mount Pleasant when you see a dead raccoon on the street... But it's actually hilarious if somebody is pinning a 'Get well soon' balloon on it ;D



Oh and of course Halloween is over now:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen