Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015

Pumpkin Patch and Updates :D

Well guys, guess whats happening if a 16 year old teenager is going on a pumpkin patch with her little siblings? 
Right, the teenager is totally freaking out and gets super excited about all the things you can do there, while the kiddos are not really excited. :D 

Good for you, that these excited teenagers are usually taking selfies wherever they are. :D
Here are some examples: ;)








I found my pumpkin!! :D



Another fun fact is, that people in Michigan are used to cold weather... So there's another reason for exchange students to freak out if they have snow in October... :D 
Yes honey, you are reading it right! We have snow! In October.... 

On Friday was our last home football game and we had really hot weather... Well, I guess it was warm for Michigan. (6 degrees Celsius)... 
But who cares, if you have friends with cozy blankets, warm shoes and hot chocolate? So this last game was so much fun and we beat BCC 42-6 :D 










Oh and before I forget it.... Yesterday was the BIG GAME!! MSU vs U of M. The Michigan State University vs. the University of Michigan.... 
(Guys, these names are even more funny if you have seen 'Life of Brian' ;D)

So after MSU won this game, we got these donuts at church today...


Ok my friends, I have to finish this post now, because I'm going to carve my pumpkin. 
XO Alina

That was a really special day for me and my exchange student friends:D







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen