Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015

I'm in love with cities I've never been to, and people I've never met.

This weekend, I went to Chicago with 7 other exchange students. 
It was an amazing weekend, we saw so much of the city (we walked almost 18 miles) and learned something really important... 

The difference between American and European time! :D

You want to know what the difference is? 
Well, my amazing LC told us that we always have to be on time this weekend - and by 'on time' she means 5 minutes early... 

So what is the well behaving exchange student doing? Being on time of course! And then? Waiting for at least 15 minutes for the LC... ;D 

So after the first day, we figured out the difference ;)
And asked every time we got free time if we are meeting on European or American time :D 

It was just super funny and it kind of made us all laugh every single time :D











































It was an amazing time with friends and I can say that we all grew together as friends! I love these guys so much and couldn't be more thankful to know them!!




XOXO
Alina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen