Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016

It's all about time

Hey guys, 
I'm back. Yes, I know it's weird. You're trying to remember me, that kid that went on exchange and started writing a blog. The same kid, that was always complaining if new updates from fellow exchange students did not come fast enough or if my fellows even completely quitted.
Well, it sounds hard but with a shock I realized that I became such a person. 

(Ok, my dear friends and readers, this post is meant as a funny reminder and not as an attack on myself... ;D)

So, anyways, I realized that time is the most important thing in my life right now (ok, after chocolate, family and maybe school ;D)... 
You are asking why?
Well, if you read the former posts, you'll see that I sometimes even posted twice a week...
Why did I do this at the beginning of the year and now people have to beg me for another post? 

Let me explain it... 
At the beginning of your exchange year, everything is new
So, I always had something to write about and everybody was fascinated by it. :D 
Now I got used to my life, I found friends, do sports, go to school and all in all I am busy. 

Well, after some people back in good old Germany reminded me that my life here is anything than normal (for the average German teenager ;p) I try to write more often. 


So let's see, where did I stop the last time? 

Oh yes, my beautiful state aka Michigan. ;) (In case you didn't realize it yet, this is cheesy... So better run if you're not good with cheesy stuff :D)

Well, now that I celebrated half time with a big party, (jk, it was a normal day :D) I am looking forward for spring. 
Not because my time here will be almost over then, (God no, I don't want this to end!), but because there will be so much stuff going on in Spring... 

And (hopefully) there will be no more snow up here ;) 

Yes, my friends, the last 5 weeks I only had 4-day-schooldays due to snow. And believe me it is more than nice to sleep in on a Monday morning... :D 


So yes, I hope that you will enjoy the next two posts... :D

Helau, Alaaf

Alina 

Friendly reminder to myself: You have 130 days left... Make every single second unforgettable! 








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen