Mittwoch, 16. März 2016

Exchange isn't a year in your life, it's your life in a year

And once again I did not post a weekly update and I am sorry for this. Honestly, I am only writing this right now because I don't want to do my homework lol. 

So yeah, what happened the last couple weeks...

Superbowl Sunday:
We started with a party at church (hot dogs and pop at 9 am) and even had a commercial during service. In the afternoon we went to a superbowl party at a friends house and had tons of food! (I'm serious the food was the best part lol) So yeah, I thought the panthers will win but they didn't :( Sad day, but the rest of the superbowl was funny to watch :D Especially the commercials













Varsity Letter:
Ok so I am not sure whether I already mentioned that or not, but during the winter season I was on the Varsity Bowling Team of my school and got my varsity letter. 
So yeah, let me explain the difference between JV and Varsity and what a Varsity letter is...

JV is the 'Junior Varsity' Team, so all the people who are good but don't have enough experience yet to be on Varsity. JV competes against other JV teams and you can't letter in a sport when you are in the JV team. 
On a Varsity Team the members are on a really high skill level and normally have a lot experience in the sport. 
So if you are on a Varsity Team and you meet all the expectations you can get your Varsity Letter. 
And I got mine this season!! :D 

So, here are some pictures from the team banquet at the end of the season:


My team:


Exchange Student Squad




Well, now Spring season starts (sport not actual spring haha) and since my birthday on March 9 I only have double digits left... :(

And to be completely honest... I am not ready to go home yet. 



Ok guys, stay tuned until next time

XOXO 
Alina 














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen