Freitag, 3. Juni 2016

3/4: Memphis, Tennessee






Three weeks ago my family and I visited Memphis, Tennessee, the town were Elvis lived and Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated. 
So we left Michigan on Thursday morning and stopped at a Hotel somewhere in Illinois. The next day we arrived in Memphis at around 5 o'clock and went to a graduation from a friend... - my hostfamily lived in Memphis for 6 years 

The next day we went to another graduation and to an open house - a graduation party. Sunday we had time to do some sightseeing and had another senior photo shoot:


Look who I met



We made a short (5mins) trip to Mississippi ;D
And we are back in that beautiful state

The king and I


Leaving my name at Graceland

Just your casual tourist haha

Who knows right? ;D

Who would have guessed...



To be honest... I feel like I gained 20 pounds that weekend but this food... Oh goodness I was in heaven haha :D




Memphis BBQ - pulled pork sandwich

the name says it all: Heaven in a bowl (plus probably a million calories haha)


Cheesefries :D

And a "small" diet coke please ;D


The Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis

Just your fave tourists around


cute family pic at Graceland
The hotel were MLK got shot

Finally back home <3



What an adventure! So now last but certainly not least: Prom as the last update

XOXO Alina 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen