Montag, 13. Juni 2016

Graduation

On Sunday, June 5th I officially graduated High School. At noon we all met in the High School in our traditional cap and gown (like in all those cool movies :D) and at 1:30pm the ceremony started. It was a really nice ceremony and hey, I didn't fall and my name didn't sound too weird ;D 
Well, a picture says more than a thousand words so go ahead and have a look:

your typical selfie

my fav Spaniard




pre-grad selfie


Creative Squad







Best friends

post-grad selfie


Best friends 2.0

during the ceremony

post-grad besties

and I'm done with High School
It was an amazing year at MPHS and I made a lot of friends and unforgettable memories. <3
I am an official High School Graduate and will be home in a couple days.

Peace out and see you Saturday

XOXO
Alina


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen