Freitag, 3. Juni 2016

4/4: Prom 2k16

Well, under the motto "Under the Sea" I had a magical night and a blast with my friends!! The DJ played awesome music, we had a photo booth and danced until our feet felt like they were falling off :D
Overall I enjoyed it way more than HoCo but that's just me... 

So now enjoy:
Getting ready



Finally ready for pictures



Our friendship in one pic




Fav' Malaysian

Fav' Brazilian

Squad: Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Germany, Brazil

We actually like each other ;D

all the exchange students at my school: Sweden, Germany, Brazil, Malaysia, Germany, Germany, Thailand, Palestine, Switzerland, Sweden

Weirdoooos

At the ball:



Dinner

Dessert

Photo Booth


Cha cha slide



Photo Booth



After the ball:


Plus getting that hairspray out of our hair, watching movies and having a blast :D

So I hope I kept you busy for a while my friends... Tomorrow is Graduation rehearsal and on Sunday is Graduation

XOXO 
Alina 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen