Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016

Abschiedsgefühle

Now that I only have a couple hours left until I have to leave my beautiful home I realize how much I will miss everything. From seeing my little siblings play, to joking around with my friends in school or church on Sundays...

Isn't it weird that I am leaving my family and friends to come home to my friends and family?

Anyways, I think I will have fun in DC and try to upload some more stuff before I am officially back... :)

Oh and something to make you laugh:

How naive was I one year ago to believe that I could fit my entire life in one suitcase??



Here you see a transformation from one big suitcase that wasn't even that full to 2 packed suitcases that are way too close to the 23kg mark ;D

Well, let's hope the best and see you in a bit Germany

XOXO
Alina 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen